The Kuge Group is a privately owned Belgian group, comprised of various companies (Agrimex – Nutrex – Mondial Nutrition – Nutrimix Polska) with commercial activities worldwide as leading suppliers of specialty ingredients for the animal feed industry.
Our specialty feed additives business is focused on development, production and marketing of products that contribute to improved feed digestibility and gut health to achieve a better yield in animal production.
Ever since the foundation of the group nearly 30 years ago, we invest extensively in applied research and product development to ensure continuous innovation, a high level of technical support and to ensure customers achieve an optimal yield from our products in their application.
To support our growth ambitions, we are looking for various Technical Sales Managers Feed Additives for Benelux and Export:
Technical sales (80%)
- Support and grow sales of our specialty feed additives to your customer portfolio of feed mills and premix manufacturers, in Europe as well as in some export markets.
- Develop a good understanding of key nutritional customer needs and support these needs by creating and delivering nutritional value to our customer and our customer’s customer.
- Actively identify new leads, convert these to opportunities and sales to achieve the budget objectives for the assigned territories and across the entire product portfolio
- Develop your technical skills and expertise to ensure a competitive edge in applied animal nutrition
Business development & teamwork (20%)
- Contribute to the company development and achievement of growth ambitions through pro-active teamwork
- Pro-actively share market knowledge and best practices
- Pro-actively provide input to the product and R&D management team needed to strengthen the product portfolio, develop training and supporting material based on market trends and customer needs
- Ensure long-term value creation and strengthen the company image by building and maintaining a strong network with key influencers and other relevant stakeholders
- At least a Masters Degree in life sciences, preferentially in animal production and nutrition, veterinary medicine or equivalent through relevant industry experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of successful value-based sales in the animal feed industry, preferentially working with technical feed additives.
- A strong commercial attitude motivated by results and capable of working independently to achieve objectives
- Natural networking skills and a quick learner that plans and organizes time for optimal efficiency
- A genuine team player that proactively shares knowledge and experience to contribute to the development of the team and the company
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Fluency in Dutch may be a requirement, depending on the territory. A good working knowledge written and spoken of French, Spanish or other additional languages are a definite plus
- Excellent knowledge of common desktop applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet…)
- Willing to travel internationally approximately 30% of the time
- A competitive salary in line with experience, commitment and results, along with a package of fringe benefits.
- Plenty of opportunities to work internationally and take up responsibilities in a solid and growing company
- Depending on your experience and knowledge, an adapted training program before stepping into an varied and challenging job in an international environment
- High quality internal support to achieve consistent and sustainable growth and development.
- A position that reports to the Belgian headquarters located in Lille, near Turnhout